More Front Than Brighton handcrafts all products within 3 WEEKS or order. unless otherwise notified
Often, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s handmade.
Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take 3 weeks to be created for you.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade . If you want to be sure of the final product then please ask me to send you images of the actual item before you finalise your order. Items will be held for 3 days after the images have been sent.
Care for your new product(s) by:
* Glass – Most glass is food safe. You will be advised if not but generally speaking if the surface is smooth then it’s fine but if it’s a rough surface then it may not be. Handmade glass should be washed by hand. Do not wash it in a dishwasher as the hot water and compression into the space may cause the piece to break. If you have an item that hangs from a cord/string/line then I recommend replacing the hanging material every couple of years, especially if the item has been in sunlight.
* Bags – The bags have been tested up to 60°C. above this the webbing handle will lose colour and will both make your bag look grey but also anything else in your machine. however I have washed the bags up to 90°c and the bag has stayed intact. I wouldn’t recommend washing about 40°c but the bags are made to be used and if you need to then go ahead to 60°c. The bags are very strong. You don’t have to worry about how much you put in them they should hold it but if you are looking to carry your bowling balls (the heaviest thing I can think of that you might possibly need to carry but substitute your own heavy item) around then it won’t do your back or posture much good and I can’t guarentee that they will hold fast.
* Cushions – Cushions wash to 40°c. They are handpainted and there is only so much they’ll be able to take so don’t wash them too often if you want the image to survive.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
* Glass – You drop them, put them in the dishwasher or hang them in the sun as the fishing line breaks after a couple of years. They will be fine outside in freezing tempretures or deep snow.
* Bags- Quite honestly the only thing I can think of it if you take a pair of scissors to them but just be sensible about it.
* Cushions – if you wash them over 40°c or you wash them too often.
Please check back for shipping information as I haven’t made a decision yet on who to use.
More Front Than Brighton is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
* Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
* We offer free shipping for orders over £150 Nationally with the discount code 150freeship
* We offer free shipping INTERNATIONALLY] on all orders over £200 with the code 200freeship
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 3 WEEKS] to be handmade. Please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an urgent order requirment.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Used bags or cushions
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Damaged goods. If your glass item is broken in transit then please photograph the item in the packaging as soon as you realise there is a problem. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org before sending anything back in the post and discuss with you your options and the next steps.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 1 Melrose Cottage, Southview Road, Crowborough. TN6 1HD. Due to the nature of glass a refund will not be issued if the item is returned to in insuffiencent packaging and has been damaged.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1 Melrose Cottage, Southview Road. Crowborough TN6 1HD
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.